Oh, shit! I didn’t think anyone would actually ask me these questions!
13.) Name one movie that made you cry.
- There are very few movies that really move me in that way. However, I would probably have to say Crash. The scene where this Hispanic man is coming home from work (as a locksmith) and there is an angry customer who believes he purposely sabotaged his store by selling the keys to some people. The Hispanic man gets confronted by the store owner with a gun. The daughter of the Hispanic man runs out the door to greet her dad and when she jumps in his arms, all that can be heard is the gun shot, and all you can see in that very moment is the face the Hispanic father makes.
41.) When was the last time you got really really happy and why?
- This is probably going to sound really spiteful and despicable of me, but to be honest the last time I remember being really glad or happy was when someone I knew felt really guilty and they thought about me. The reason to that is because normally I think that people have no regrets or thoughts of consequence when it comes to harming me in some way. But when I heard that this person was crying,while feeling so terrible to the point of disgust, and thinking about me; made me feel some form of righteousness.
50.) 5 random facts about yourself.
- Currently I work in a community college library as a Library Assistant II.
- I have lived in southern Nevada my whole life.
- I am nothing like my parents.
- For the past 6 years I am learning new things about myself and the relationships I have with people.
- I often cut my own hair.